Saturday, August 10, 2013

My Thoughts and Position on Nigeria

I attempted to start blogging in 2009 when President Yardua was the Commander-in-Chief. My disposition and philosophy at that point in time was that of a revolutionist; it was either Biafra or a revolutionised Nigeria. However, I have evolved and had a paradigm shift. Now I believe in one Nigeria. Recently, I changed the name of my blog to Our Dream Nigeria. I dream of a country that will be the numero uno in Africa economically, politically and possible take up Africa’s spot as a permanent member of the United Nations. Africa must be represented, African must be recognised and be among those that take decisions that affect their lives. That is a discussion for another day. I distanced myself from engaging in discussions on the internet, I used to be an internet warrior on Nairaland and was one of those who started following SaharaReporters in the early days. But in the last 2 years,I stopped engaging in discussions online and offline and concentrated on myself development while looking on as a spectator. However, it’s time to lend my voice to issues of national development. I will be turning out at least two articles every week on issues, developments and matters that concern this nation through which I will bear my thoughts. Since my position at the moment is that of a progressive and pragmatist, my views may not be very popular, but they will address a balanced outlook on how to make Nigeria better. God Bless Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment